Monday, 22 August 2011

Bing Maps Streetside - London UK

Bing Maps Streetside - London UK
Bing Maps Streetside - London UK
Streetside is now available for some parts of London, England

Bing Maps Streetside - Westminster Bridge London UK
Westminister Bridge, London Bus and London Eye Iconic Landmarks, but do not expect 'Google Streetview' type functionality this is more a slide-show of images.


More information on Streetside
http://www.microsoft.com/maps/en-GB/streetside.aspx

View Streetside - London UK (click the icon next to Traffic)
http://www.bing.com/maps/?v=2&cp=51.50085314131346~-0.12088798043215165&lvl=14&dir=0&sty=r&trfc=1&form=LMLTCC

4 comments:

  1. Its looking like same as Google earth map appears.Fantastic resources, like the red a single though, many thanks for your share.
    jesmond student property

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’m still learning from you, but I try to reach my goals. Since then enjoy reading all the information that appears on your blog.Keep come. Loved it!
    Custom Packaging


    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, I had a great time reading your website. Would you please consider adding a link to my website on your page. Please email me back.

    Regards,

    Joel
    JHouston791 gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I read your blog and it sounds pretty interesting and very useful information. Thanks for sharing.
    All the contents you mentioned in post is too good and can be very useful. I will keep it in mind, thanks for sharing the information keep updating, looking forward for more posts. Thanks
    jesmond student 8 houses

    ReplyDelete